Tuesday, February 17, 2009

NO SURGERY DONE TODAY



I did not have surgery today for 2 reasons:
  1. Because my right breast was still quite swollen from injecting the soda bicarbonate into it (detailed in a previous blog). Dr Carol Benn said she could not operate on a breast that was that swollen so I would have to wait a week and thus I could have the date I wanted ie. surgery in the 2nd half of my cycle.
  2. I wanted to have surgery in the 2nd half my menstrual cycle to lessen the chance of recurrence of breast cancer (detailed in a previous blog).
Thank you to everyone who remembered the first surgery date of the 17.2.09 and sent their well wishes. And a special thanks to Henriette for the BEAUTIFUL flowers!!

SURGERY IS NOW BOOKED FOR MONDAY 23.2.09.
Operation at 2pm but will be admitted at 8am.

No comments:

LiveHeidi

Loading...