Sunday, February 22, 2009

SURGERY TOMORROW 23.2.09



A HUGE THANK YOU to everyone for all your messages of support, encouragement, and positivity! It means so much to me.

I was feeling quite low after seeing plastic surgeon on Friday and hearing that I will now have 2 op’s and will be in hospital for 5 days and not 3.

I have felt you energy on the energy-waves and am back to my charged positive state. Thank you!

We had our parents over for lunch this afternoon to thank them for everything they have done and everything they will do in the next few weeks to help us.

I explained my surgical process again, what needs to happen with the kids, and that I am not sure what I will need so we agreed to take each day at a time.

I now have a YouTube account so will be vlogging (video blogging) this week. Glenn may also do a few blogs. Not sure whether I will be able to type or not….or even be able to speak on pethidine!

A few thoughts have started creeping into my head from my saboteur archetype saying that it is not possible to get off so lightly, that the doctors may not get all the cancer, and that I may need to have chemotherapy to really understand what others go through so I can be truly compassionate after this.

Every time these thoughts creep in, I thank my saboteur archetype for reminding me to think positive thoughts and to put my energy into feeling self worth and self-love.

Sometimes I think it is easier to think self-destructive/punishing thoughts than to think about being the best you you can be. That is quite daunting! But I just keep focusing on moment-by-moment getting myself to my best me.

I am focusing on me being alive on the other side of this op…. for the next 80 years…with all the knowledge this learning has brought me…in the best health ever!!

I feel very ready for the exam that lies ahead of me tomorrow (I have the student archetype as well!). I want to write this exam and graduate so I can start to use my experience to help others.

I keep putting myself physically in the state I associated with Jimmy (NLP): both hands in the air, fingers in V (victory) sign, and huge satisfied smile on my face, shouting ‘I did it!

My heart is with all those people, where ever they are in the world, who are facing this exam less prepared and are feeling terrified right now. I send you courage, hope, love, and energy.

You can heal. It is possible for you to heal. You deserve to heal.

No comments:

LiveHeidi

Loading...