Ovarian Cancer Whispers - so listen...
- Pelvic or abdominal pain or discomfort
- vague but persistent gastrointestinal upsets such as gas,
- frequency and/or urgency of urination in the absence of an infection;
- unexplained weight gain or weight loss
- pelvic and/or abdominal swelling,
- bloating and/or feeling of fullness
- ongoing unusual fatigue
- unexplained changes in bowel habits.
If symptoms persist for more than 2 weeks, ask your doctor for a combination of the following:
- Pelvic/rectal exam
- CA-125 blood test
- Transvaginal ultrasound.