I still have flu and bronchitis from eating yogurt with the post-surgery antibiotic as you can hear by me stumbling over my words in this video!
I have been desperate to remove the wound dressings that covered the micropore over my mastectomy scars - the right side was quite itchy where the drain hole was.
In the video I mentioned I have gained so much by loosing my breasts but don't clarify - here is what I have gained:
- Appreciation for the present moment
- Compassion for my human nature and body
- Although I need my physical body in order for my spirit to be incarnated in this lifetime, it will pass at some point and that's OK
- Lack of tolerance for extraneous people or situations
- Ability to say 'No' very easily
- Desire to do what I want to do and not what anyone else wants me to do
- Realisation on my life's purpose